Thursday, February 23, 2017

Reflection on microtheme

The first thing I thought about this assignment was that it was too good to be true. A one page assignment, I knew there had to be a catch. The catch was the difficulty in writing this. Trying to condense your thoughts onto one page was not as easy as it sounded. Especially when it's about something you've experienced because you just want to write more. At first I had a bit of trouble choosing exactly what to write about but after a while of thinking I chose to write about smoking cigarettes. The one thing I think I'm still having a bit of trouble on is the conclusion because it has to be open ended and it's really hard not to include a clear and concise solution to your problematic question, but overall I feel pretty confident in my microtheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment